Normally, people suffering from trichotillomania who no longer pull their hair can reach their maximum hair regrowth in a matter of months by these trichotillomania hair regrowth tips.
In the worst case, some people who actually permanently damaged their hair by injuring their hair follicles may not achieve the maximum hair regrowth.
Still, there is a chance to recover at least 60% of the hair.
Stress, tension, and anxiety are very common if you are suffering from the hair-pulling disorder. In tension, you start pulling your hair, eyelashes or even beards and get relief but this is not the solution right?
According to the doctors, The desire to pull hair happens because the brain chemical signals (neurotransmitters) do not work properly and people started to pull their hair to get relief or to feel complete.
Trichotillomania hair regrowth tips
You can grow back hair that has been pulled out by natural as well as medication method. A natural method for Trichotillomania hair growth is the best option in order to achieve the maximum hair growth without any harm.
Here are the tips to take action if you want to regrow your hair from hair-pulling disorder:
- Yoga and Meditation will be going to help you a lot. Yoga is the emotional integration and spiritual elevation, which gives you a sight of something beyond all imagination. It will help you to focus and improve the concentration power and then you can control yourself to not pull the hairs.
- Use lavender oil to make eyelash hair stronger. Lavender oil is extremely effective in treating trichotillomania hair loss.
- Use of Minoxidil and Derma Roller can boost your hair growth. Minoxidil is a topical product that revives inactive hair follicles, stopping hair loss and stimulating new hair growth and Derma Roller helps to increase the blood flow to the hair follicles and activate the skin’s natural regeneration process. If you will use Minoxidil and Derma Roller together, then definitely it will help you to grow your hair rapidly.
- Try Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), The CBT is focused on your feelings, thoughts, and behaviors when you are faced with a stressful situation that leads to the urge to pull. It helps to understand yourself and makes it easy for you to distract you by doing something else to calm and de-stress yourself.
- Massage your hair roots regularly with coconut oil. Massage helps to stimulate the blood circulation and the essential nutrients including the lauric acid of coconut oil, penetrates the hair shaft improving the health and growth of the hair.
- Take Biotin as a supplement on a daily basis. Vitamin B7 present in biotin promotes the hair growth and strengthens the hair from the root.
- Consume Fish oil will help you. Omega fatty acids, nutrients, and proteins present in the fish oil can help to improve your hair from the inside. It boosts the immunity, leading to better overall hair health.
- If you can, Apply onion juice directly to your scalp. It helps to improve the hair growth by boosting the level of an antioxidant enzyme catalase, which helps to optimize the hair growth cycle very quickly.
Doctor’s suggest it to cure with the behavioral therapy called habit substitution.
The Bottom line
These tips can help you to grow your hair back and it is well worth trying if you are a sufferer of the hair-pulling disorder. Remember that the methods may take a few months to achieve the noticeable results. You may try these trichotillomania hair regrowth tips along with the medication but before doing any changes to your current treatment plan, Talk to your doctor first and yeah, Stay happy!
Being happy makes the biggest impact on your physical appearance.
If you have any question, feel free to ask without any hesitation in the comment section below. We will try to answer your every single query.